8-bit loop 8-bit loop

Great track! Loops perfectly, first time through I didn't even notice the loop while I was browsing reviews. Isn't it hilarious how your best works can sometimes be the ones you spent hardly any effort on in the dead of the night? :)

Gives off a adventurist, excitable, and very cheerful aura. This would go very well as the home screen song in a smaller, adventure game. Excellent!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:3 thought the same thing.

It's weird I thought this would get zerod hard from how simple it is, but it kept a high score and ended up in the top 4XD.

Mana - Rehab Mana - Rehab

As zelazon pointed out, this song does have a weird time signature, but I'm a lover of weird and I really got into the song up until about 00:40 when it seemed to really branch off from the beginning and then didn't come back.

The start was pretty awesome albeit, but the second half was just painful. It was nice but didn't relate to the beginning hardly at all. Try and end with a little juice from the first 30 seconds. It would mesh a whole lot better.

RookTKO responds:

Yea dude I feel the same way, I wanted to have it be like that in the begining and then transcend to a piano way like dj-nate does but doesn't seem to have worked out to well. Thank you for your review, I will keep it in mind for my next project and I'll be sure not go down the same back like I did with this one and the piano.